GI-20: String Sensitivity
Adjusting the string sensitivity is crucial for optimum tracking results. Use the following steps to set the string sensitivity:
1. Turn the PARAMETER Knob to select "GUITAR SEL/SENSITIVITY."
2. Press the SELECT button once. (The Left numeral in the display indicates the string number. The Right numeral indicates the sensitivity value).
3. Play one of the strings with the same force you would use during your actual performance.
4. Use the PATCH VALUE Up/Down buttons to adjust the sensitivity. Make sure that all five level indicators light up momentarily each time the string is played.
5. Repeat steps 3-4 for each of the remaining strings.
6. When finished, turn the PARAMETER Knob to select "PLAY MODE."