Use the following procedure to use the BK-3 SPLIT MODE:
1. Select the TONE that you wish to use for the right hand.
2. Press SPLIT so it is lit.
NOTE: You will notice that the left side of the keyboard is now silent.
3. Press DUAL so it is lit to activate the LOWER TONE for the left side of the keyboard.
NOTE: The following steps will show how to select a different TONE for the split LOWER TONE.
4. Press and hold the DUAL button to display the "LWV" menu.
5. Use the TONE buttons to select a TONE category.
6. Use the UP / DOWN arrow buttons to select a TONE within the selected category and press ENTER.