KR-577, KR-977, KR-1077: Initializing - Restoring the Factory Settings
The following procedure can be used to clear the internal memory and reload the factory settings:
(CAUTION: All USER information will be lost. Be sure to back up any information you wish to keep.)
Use the following procedure to reset the KR-577 and restore the factory settings:
1. Press the FUNCTION button.
2. Touch [SYSTEM].
3. Using the LEFT and RIGHT PAGE icons on the touch screen, select the FACTORY PRESET display.
4. Touch [EXECUTE] icon on the screen.
5. Touch [OK] on the screen.
6. Turn the keyboard OFF, then back ON.
Note: Refer to Owners Manual page 154 for more information.