D-110: Adjusting the Panning and Level for each Rhythm instrument
Use the following procedure to adjust the pan and level parameters for each rhythm instrument:
1. Press EXIT repeatedly to exit all edit modes.
2. Press PART.
3. Press PART UP to select "RHYTHM Part."
4. Press EDIT.
5. Press GROUP UP (one time for level, 2 times for pan)
6. Press PART UP and DOWN to select "RHYTHM Note to Pan."
7. Press VALUE UP and DOWN to adjust Panning for this Note number.
8. Repeat steps 5 through 7 as needed for remaining RHYTHM instruments.
9. Press EXIT.