MC-80: Inserting MIDI Events
The MC-80 has a procedure for inserting or creating events such as program
changes. These events can be inserted into an existing track. Use the following
procedure to insert a MIDI event into a track:
1) Press F4 [MICRO].
2) Use the numbered buttons under TRACK to select a track.
3) Use the CURSOR buttons or the value DIAL to scroll to the desired position
in the track.
4) Press F1 [CREATE].
5) Use the CURSOR buttons or the value DIAL to select the event to be inserted.
6) Press F6 [EXECUTE].
7) Use the CURSOR buttons and the value DIAL to make the desired setting to
the inserted event.
8) Press EXIT twice to return to the main menu.