Whenever a new Patch is selected on the A-50/80, the Controller Switches are turned off, which can send an OFF message to certain modules effects. To avoid this, you may need to disable the Switches with the following procedure:
1. Select VIEW (in the display).
2. Select ZONE (in the display).
3. Select CTRL (in the display).
4. Select SWITCH (in the display).
5. Press EDIT followed by YES to turn Memory Protect off.
6. Press YES.
7. Select OFF for all four Switches by moving the controller Sliders all the way down.
8. Turn EDIT off.
Now select B and repeat the above steps, then do the same for C and D.