DR-880: Specifying the Tempo in a User Pattern
Each User pattern in the DR-880 can have a specified tempo assigned to it. Use the following steps to specify the tempo for a User pattern:
1. Press EXIT a few times to confirm you are not in Edit mode.
2. Select a desired User pattern.
3. Press EDIT.
4. Press CURSOR < > to select "PATTERN."
5. Press ENTER.
6. Press CURSOR < > to select "INFO."
7. Press ENTER.
8. Press CURSOR Down to select TEMPO.
9. Turn the VALUE dial to set the tempo.
10. Press EXIT three times when finished.