Using these steps you can specify whether the output L/R output jacks output a stereo signal, or whether the L/Mono jack will only output the Human Voice,Vocal Designer or Vocoder sound while the R jack outputs only the direct sound.
1. While holding down the VOCODER button, turn on power.
* This mode setting is discarded when you turn off the power.
* If the Output Mode is selected the AMBIENCE knob will not function.
* Use an external mixer or other device to adjust the balance between the direct sound and the Vocal Designer
* When a Vocal Designer sound is selected, you can use the HARMONY knob to adjust that sound.
* When BYPASS on, only the HUMAN VOICE/VOCAL DESIGNER/VOCODER sound will disappear.