GT-100: Optimizing the GT-100's Output for Best Tone (Output Select)
It's important to choose the appropriate Output Selection so it matches as close as possible to what the GT-100 is connected to. For example, if you have the GT-100 connected to a PA system, you would choose "LINE/PHONES." Use the following steps to set the Output Select.
1. Press SYSTEM.
2. Turn Knob 4 counter-clockwise until "Output Select" is highlighted.
3. Turn Knob 8 to optimize your GT-100 for the device you're connecting it to.
4. Press EXIT when you are finished. The new setting is saved automatically.
5. Turn the GT-100's OUTPUT LEVEL knob clockwise.
6. Raise the volume of your amp or mixer to the desired level.