Here's how to back up your Lucina AX-09 setting to a USB memory thumb drive.
1. Take your USB memory thumb drive and insert into the USB MEMORY slot.
2. While holding down the FAVORITE, [ A ] and [ B ] buttons, turn power on of Lucina AX-09. ( Lucina will power up in Utility Mode with "UtL'" indicated in the display).
3. Press the Tone [ 3] button. (The display will indicate "bUP" and WRITE button will blink).
4. Press WRITE and the back up will begin.
5. When display indicates "dnE", turn Lucina's AX-09 power off, then on again.