Setting The Master Output Gain
Use the following procedure to set the Master Output Level:
1. Press MENU.
2. Select SYSTEM and press ENTER.
3. Use the F2 button to select SOUND.
4. Use the CURSOR buttons to select OUTPUT GAIN.
5. Use the DIAL or DEC/INC buttons to set the OUTPUT GAIN value.
NOTE: The range is from -12 dB to +12 dB. The changed value is temporary unless you "write" the new value to the system memory.
6. Press F8 "SYSTEM WRITE" to register the new OUTPUT GAIN value in the system memory. "SYSTEM WRITE COMPLETED" will appear briefly in the display, indicating that the new value has been memorized.
7. Press EXIT to return to the main screen.