TD-11, TD-11K, TD-11KV: Selecting Instruments in a Kit
Each of the TD-11’s 50 kits can be customized in a variety of ways. Choosing the desired instruments for each of the pads within a
drum kit is a good place to start. Here’s how.
1. Choose a kit to edit.
2. Press MENU.
3. Press the function 1 button (INST).
4. Hit a pad for which you’d like to choose a new instrument.
5. Turn the dial to select the desired instrument.
6. Repeat Steps 4 and 5 for any remaining pads you want to set up.
7. Press EXIT twice when you’re finished — your changes are saved automatically.