TD-20, TD-20S BK, TD-20S WT: Assigning Instruments to the Direct Outputs
It is possible to assign instruments in the TD-20 to any of the Direct Outputs. Use the following steps to do so:
1. Select a desired Drum Kit to edit.
2. Press SETUP.
3. Press F2 (OUTPUT).
4. Hit one of the pads or press the TRIG SELECT left/right buttons to select a desired instrument to be assigned.
5. Press the F2 (DIR 1-4) or F3 (DIR 5-8) buttons to choose the group that contains the direct output number for the instrument. For example, if you want the instrument you've chosen to be assigned to Direct Output #8, press F3 to access Direct group 5-8.
6. Turn the VALUE dial or use the CURSOR Up/Down buttons to select the output setting.
7. Repeat steps 4-6 for any remaining pads.
8. Press KIT when you're finished. The settings are stored automatically.