RD-600: Recording EFX Data to an External Sequencer
The RD-600 can transmit and receive realtime EFX controller data. Use the
following steps to set up the RD-600 to send and receive this data to and from
an external sequencer:
1) Hold EDIT and press SPLIT.
2) Press PAGE LEFT to display "Transmit Ch."
3) Press PART SELECT TX UPPER.
4) Press INC/YES repeatedly to display "TX U > INT."
5) Press PART SELECT TX LOWER.
6) Press INC/YES repeatedly to display "TX L > INT."
7) Press PART SELECT INT UPPER.
8) Press DEC/NO or INC/YES repeatedly to display "INT U > PART 1."
9) Press PART SELECT INT LOWER.
10) Press DEC/NO or INC/YES repeatedly to display "INT L > PART 2."
11) Press EDIT to return to the main menu.
12) Press PART SELECT TX UPPER.
13) Press PART SWITCH/LEVEL TX UPPER.
NOTE: You are now ready to record realtime EFX controller data to an external
Use the following example to try it out:
1) Press GROUP A.
2) Press INTERNAL TONE CATEGORY ORGAN/4
3) Press INTERNAL TONE VARIATION #1.
4) Begin recording on your sequencer and play some chords while rotating the
EFX RATE/SENS knob slowly back and forth.
5) Now stop the sequencer and begin playback. You will now hear the EFX RATE
change as the sequence plays back.