GW-8: Using the Arranger/Rhythms
Use the following procedure to use the GW-8 Backing Track feature:
1. Press STYLE so it is lit.
2. Press SYNC START so it is lit.
3. Use the STYLE SELECT buttons and VALUE dial to select a backing track type and style.
4. Play a chord on the left hand side of the keyboard to start the style.
NOTE: The GW-8 automatically splits the keyboard and "mutes" the Tone on the left hand side of the keyboard.
NOTE: Use the VARIATION buttons to select simple to more complex versions of the style.
5. Press START/STOP to stop the style.