JS-5: Naming a Song
Any User song can be custom named in the JS-5. This can help to identify the song by name rather than a number. Use the following procedure to name a song:
1. Select the desired user song.
2. Press REC twice.
3. Press the right CURSOR button to select "EDIT NAME."
4. Use the right CURSOR button to move the cursor under the letter you want to change.
5. Use the VALUE dial to select the desired character.
6. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until the song is named.
7. Press STOP when finished. "STOP REC Now Working..." shows momentarily in the display. This stores the new settings.