RD-700SX: Assigning Pedal Functions to a ZONE
Use the following procedure to assign or remove a pedal function to a ZONE on the RD-700SX:
1. Press EXIT to display the "Tone" menu.
2. Press F2/ZONE INFO so it is lit.
3. Use the RIGHT ARROW button to page to the menu with "FC1 Pedal Switch" at the bottom on the display.
4. Use the DEC/INC buttons to add or remove a check mark from any ZONE that you want (or don't want) to be controlled by the pedal plugged into the FC1 socket.
5. Press EXIT to return to the Tone menu.