Triggering the Arranger through MIDI
Use the following procedure to trigger the arranger from an external MIDI device:
1. Press MENU so it is lit.
2. Touch MIDI on the touchscreen.
3. Touch EDIT.
4. Touch SYSTEM.
5. Touch the RIGHT ARROW CURSOR to select PAGE 4.
6. Under "1st Channel RX" touch RX OFF so that it is lit and reads "RX ON."
7. Under "1st Channel RX" touch the green CHANNEL icon so it is lit and turn the DATA ENTRY knob to select the MIDI channel.
8. Touch BACK to return to the main MIDI page.
9. Press EXIT to return to the main display.
If desired, store your system settings in a MIDI set, so you can recall them later.