BR-1180CD, BR-1180: Track Copy
Track Copy allows you to copy a specific portion of recorded data repeatedly or to a different location.
1. Press UTILITY.
2. Use CURSOR to select the "TRACK" icon and press ENTER.
3. Use CURSOR to select the "COPY" icon and press ENTER.
4. Use CURSOR and the TIME/VALUE dial to select the source and destination track/v.track you wish to copy.
5. Use CURSOR to select LOC (location) and press ENTER.
6. Use CURSOR and the TIME/VALUE dial to specify the START, END, TO and FROM points. Select "DISP" and press ENTER to switch between Measures, Time or Markers to specify the locations.
START (Start Point): The starting location of the source data to be copied.
END (End Point): The ending location of the source data to be copied.
TO (To Point): The location of the copy destination.
FROM (From Point): The location where you are copying from. Normally, set this to the same location as the "START" point.
COPY:(Copy Times)Specify the number of copies(1-99).
7. When you have finished making the location settings, use CURSOR to select "GO" and press ENTER. The copy is complete.
8. Press EXIT several times to return to the main screen.