JS-5: Playing Along with a Song
Use the following procedure to connect an instrument or microphone and play along with a song:
1. Turn the REC LEVEL knob all the way down(counterclockwise).
2. Connect the instrument or microphone to the REC INPUT jack.
3. Set the appropriate REC INPUT selector switch to match the desired instrument:
. GUITAR: Electric guitar or bass
. LINE: Keyboard or other line-level instrument
. MIC: A microphone
4. Turn the REC LEVEL to adjust the volume level of the connected equipment.
5. Select a song and press START.
6. Play or sing along with the music.
7. Press STOP when you're done.