The Sensitivity, Threshold, and Velocity settings for each pad can be adjusted to suit your playing style. Here's how.
1. Press MENU.
2. Cursor to "SETUP," and then press ENTER.
3. Cursor to "PAD SENS," and then press ENTER.
4. Cursor to the desired parameter (i.e. Threshold).
5. Hit the pad you'd like to adjust the settings for.
6. Press the + or - button to select the parameter whose value you wish to change:
- Sensitivity—Changes the dynamic control. Higher values produce a louder volume even if the pad is played softly.
- Threshold—Sets the point at which a strike is recognized. More force is needed to trigger a sound if higher values are used.
- Velo (Velocity) Curve—This setting adjusts how the volume changes as the strike force on a pad is changed.