Use the following procedure to save your FP-7F settings to a registration memory location.
1. Press and hold the REGISTRATION button to display "Registration - Select Write Number."
2. While continuing to hold the REGISTRATION button, press the desired flashing TONE button, and then release both buttons.
: For the following steps, the listed buttons function as follows:
- Button #1 moves the cursor to the left.
- Button #2 moves the cursor to the right.
- Button #3 selects upper case, lower case, numbers or symbols.
- Button #4 inserts a space in the name field.Button #5 deletes a space or character in the name field.
- +/- buttons change the value of the character selected.
3. Using the buttons listed above, select a registration storage location and give your registration a name.
4. When you're finished, press the flashing REGISTRATION button to finalize the saving process. The display briefly shows "Registration - Executing..."