The FP-2 allows you to record your own playing. Use the following steps:
1. Press the DISPLAY button so its indicator is lit green.
2. Press the - button to display "USr."
3. Select the tone you want to play.
4. Press the REC button so its indicator is lit.
5. Press the PLAY/STOP button to begin recording.
6. Press the PLAY/STOP button to finish recording.
7. Press PLAY/STOP again to listen to your recording.
Note: If youd like to use the metronome, press the metronome button. To adjust the tempo, press DISPLAY so it turns amber. The + and - buttons can then be used to speed up or slow down the tempo.