XP-10: Adjusting Keyboard Velocity Sensitivity
The velocity sensitivity of the XP-10 can be adjusted in 128 increments. With
higher settings, the volume will change more noticeably in response to playing
dynamics. With a setting of 0, each note will have the same volume regardless
of playing dynamics. Use the following procedure to select the Velocity
Sensitivity for a Part:
1) Press EDIT so that it is lit.
2) Use the VALUE [+ / -] buttons to display "Perform Part."
3) Press ENTER.
4) Press Numeric keypad #8 repeatedly to display "Velo Sens."
5) Use the PART [< / >] buttons to select the desired Part.
6) Use the VALUE [+ / -] buttons to select the Velocity Sensitivity value.
7) Repeats steps 5 and 6 to select Velocity Sensitivity values for other
8) Press EDIT when finished.