GM-70: Bulk Dump
The GM-70 can send a "bulk dump" file transfer of the internal memory to an
external device. Use the following procedure to perform a bulk dump:
1) Move the MIDI IN/RRC IN selector switch on the rear of the unit to MIDI IN.
2) Press DATA TRANSFER so it is lit.
3) Use FUNCTION ^ / v to display "BULK DUMP."
4) Use VALUE ^ / v to select the information to be saved.
5) Press ENTER and wait for the display to return to the play mode.
NOTE: Bulk dump send choices are:
ALL - All internal memory data.
11/88 - Group A
-11/88 - Group B
SYSTEM - System