HPD-15: Assigning MIDI Channels to the Sequencer Parts
It's possible to assign different MIDI channels for each part in the sequencer of the HPD-15. Here's how:
1. Press SYSTEM.
2. Press PARAMETER right to select "MIDI Perc 1 CH."
3. Turn the VALUE dial to select the desired MIDI channel for Perc Part 1.
4. Press PARAMETER right to select "Perc 2 CH."
5. Turn the VALUE dial to select desired MIDI channel for Perc part 2.
6. Repeat Steps 4 and 5 to change the Melodic 1 and 2 parts if desired.
7. Press EXIT when you're finished. The new settings are saved automatically.