E-600: Editing Program Changes
The E-600 has a procedure for changing the instrument or Tone that is used by a Part or Track in the 16-track sequencer. If a Part or Track has multiple program changes, any or all of them can be edited. Use the following procedure to edit a program change:
1) Press MENU.
2) Use the PAGE buttons to display "Song Edit."
3) Touch the SONG EDIT soft button on the touch screen.
4) Use the PAGE buttons to display "PC Edit."
5) Touch the PC EDIT soft button on the touch screen.
6) Use the PAGE buttons to select a Part.
7) Touch the soft CURSOR arrows on the touch screen to highlight the Tone name to be edited.
8) Use the TONE buttons and the value DIAL to select a new Tone.
9) Touch the RETURN soft button to exit this menu.