PW-10: Changing the Operation of the Heel Switch
You can choose two different ways (A and B) to switch between "MANUAL" and "MEMORY 1-3" when the rear "Heel" switch is pressed.
(A) Each time the heel switch is pressed, the PW-10 switches through MANUAL and Memories 1, 2, and 3 successively.
(B) Each time the heel switch is pressed, the PW-10 will toggle between MANUAL and the currently selected memory.
Use the following procedure to switch the operation of the rear switch.
1. Turn off your guitar amp.
2. Switch off the PW-10's power.
3. Turn the TYPE knob to select "BASS MIX".
4. Switch on the PW-10's power while holding down the MANUAL/MEMORY button.
5. Press the MANUAL/MEMORY button. The setting is stored, and the unit returns to normal operation in "Manual" mode.
6. Turn on the power to the guitar amp.