RG-1F: Transposing the RG-1F Keyboard
Use the following procedure to Transpose the RG-1F:
1. Press the Piano Designer button so it is lit.
2. Use the UP / DOWN ARROW buttons to select "9. Function."
3. Press the Enter button.
4. Use the UP / DOWN ARROW buttons to select "Transpose Value."
5. Use the + / - buttons to select the transpose amount.
NOTE: Each time you press the + or - button, the pitch of the keyboard will change by one semitone or half-step. By pressing both the + and - buttons simultaneously the transpose value will return to zero - no transposition. The transpose range is -6 to +5.
6. Press the Piano Designer button several times to return to the main display.