VM-3100PRO, ADA-7000: Connecting the ADA-7000 to the VM-3100Pro
Use the following procedure to set-up the ADA-7000 for use with the VM-3100PRO:
1. Power off all devices.
2. Connect the VM-3100PRO to the ADA-7000 with the R-Bus cable provided with the ADA-7000.
3. Turn on the ADA-7000, then the VM-3100PRO.
4. Press CLOCK SOURCE on the ADA-7000 to select R-Bus as the sampling clock.
Set up the VM-3100PRO as follows:
5. Press the SYSTEM/CONTRAST button.
6. Turn the TIME/VALUE dial to select INTERNAL.
7. Press LEVEL METER to exit.