SP-606: Importing WAV/AIFF Files From a Computer
1. Insert an SP-606-formatted Compact Flash card.
2. Press [MENU], select "5:USB Mass Storage", and press [ENTER] twice. The screen will read "USB Connected".
6. Go to your computer. If any windows pop up, close them. On Macs, "FUGUEFAT" will show up as a drive on your desktop. On PCs, it will appear in your "My Computer" folder.
7. Drag your .WAV or AIFF files (8 or 16-bit, 44.1kHz ONLY) directly into the FUGUEFAT folder.
8. Eject the SP-606 drive from your computer. On Macs, drag the drive to the trash. On PCs, click the "Safely Remove Hardware" icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
9. On the SP-606, press [F3] EXIT twice.
10. While holding [FUNC], press Pad 10 (CARD UTIL).
11. Select "File Import" and press [ENTER]. You will see a list of the audio files on the card.
12. Press a pad to select the import destination. If you want to change pad banks, press [PAD BANK], select the bank, and press [F3] SELECT. Pad banks 1-8 play from internal memory. Pad Banks 9-32 play from the card.
12. Select a file you wish to import and press [F1] MARK. Repeat for any other files you wish to import.
13. Press [F3] EXEC.