SX-700: Changing the Order of Effects
Each effect on the Boss SX-700 is assigned to a Unit. How Units are connected
is determined by which Algorithm is selected. The order of effects can be
changed by assigning effects to the Units which correspond to the proper
location within the Algorithm. Use the following procedure to assign effects to
1) Press COMMON until the Unit screen appears on the display.
2) Use the PARAMETER buttons [< or >] to select the Unit for which you wish to
change the effect.
3) Use the NUMBER/VALUE dial to select the effect you wish to assign to the
4) Repeat steps 2-3 for each Unit you wish to change.
5) Press Exit to return to Play mode.
NOTE: Each effect can only be assigned to one Unit.