The following steps will guide you through importing MP3 and WAV files into the MP3 TRAINER mode of the MICRO BR.
Formats Supported by the Micro BR:
MP3 (file extension: .MP3)
• 44.1 kHz
• 64 kbps – 320 kbps
WAV (file extension: .WAV)
• 44.1 kHz
• 8 bit or 16 bit
• Mono or Stereo
- Connect the Micro BR to your computer via USB. "USB Idling" will eventually appear on the Micro BR's screen.
- A window will appear on your computer that includes an "MP3" folder and a "ROLAND" folder.
- Drag the individual MP3 files from your computer into the “MP3” folder of the MICRO BR. Note: Be sure to drag the actual MP3 files into the “MP3” folder and not any folders.
- Properly eject the Micro BR from your computer:
[ Windows ]
Use the Safely Remove Hardware icon in the Windows task tray to un-mount the USB memory and then disconnect the USB memory from your computer.
[ Mac ]
Drag the Drive icon of the USB memory into the trash in the dock and then remove the USB memory from your computer.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the Micro BR.
To play the imported MP3 file(s) on the MICRO BR:
- Press the MP3 TRAINER button until "MP3" appears on the bottom left of the screen.
- Use the CURSOR buttons to move the cursor icon to the file number.
- Use the VALUE (+ & -) buttons to select an audio file that you would like to play.
- Press PLAY to begin playback of the chosen audio file.