HP-3: Selecting Dual Tones
Use the following procedure to select dual tones:
1. Simultaneously press two tone buttons (e.g. Piano + Strings, E.Piano + Organ, etc.) in the TONE section (located to the left of the screen.)
2. Press the VARIATION button in the TONE section to hear an alternate dual tone.
3. Hold down the TRANSPOSE button (located to the left of the screen) and press the SPLIT button.
4. Use the [+] and [-] buttons (located under the screen) to adjust the volume balance between the tones.
5. Press the TRANSPOSE or the SPLIT button.
Refer to the Owners Manual, pg. 16 for more information.