D-110: Assigning Note Numbers for each Rhythm Instrument
Any Rhythm Tone can be assigned to any Note number. First press EXIT repeatedly to exit all edit modes.
1. Press PART.
2. Press PART UP to select Part R.
3. Press EDIT.
4. Press PART UP and DOWN to select Note number.
5. Press BANK UP to select the rhythm Bank.*
6. Press VALUE UP and DOWN to assign a Tone to that Note number.
7. Repeat steps 4 & 5 as needed for remaining Note numbers.
8. Press EXIT.
* Tones in the internal Bank can also be assigned to a Note number by pressing BANK DOWN in step 5.