BR-864: Tone Load - Loading Recorded Track Data as Drum Tones
Use the following procedure to load sounds recorded to tracks as drum tones:
1. Press [TONE LOAD].
2. Press CURSOR [<] to move the cursor to TRACK, and press [ENTER].
3. Use CURSOR [< or >] and the TIME/VALUE dial to select the track and V-Track to which the drum sounds are to be loaded, then press [ENTER].
4. Use [CURSOR] and the TIME/VALUE dial to specify the range (start and end points) of drum sounds to be loaded in terms of measures or time locations.
* You cannot specify an interval between the start and end points or a length of time in less than 100 ms or excess of 13 seconds.
* When specifying measures, the result is reflected in the time display, and vice versa.
Start Point (S)
Specify the measure or location to be used as the start point for loading the drum sounds.
End Point (E)
Specify the measure or location to be used as the end point for loading the drum sounds. From the screen for setting the start point, press CURSOR [>] repeatedly to display the screen for setting the end point.
You can preview the drum sounds in the specified range by moving the cursor to PVW and pressing [ENTER]. Determine the sounds to load while setting the start and end points and the length, and repeating the preview. You can press [PLAY] to preview the sounds, and press [STOP] to stop the sounds.
5. When you have finished setting the start and end points, move the cursor to LOAD and press [ENTER].
6. Specify the load-destination song drum kit with the TIME/VALUE dial, then press [ENTER].
(S15: Song Drum Kit 15)
7. Specify the load-destination drum sound with the TIME/VALUE dial, then press [ENTER]. The load is executed. To cancel, press [EXIT].