DR-670: Song Tempo (BPM)
The Tempo(BPM) can be memorized for each song in the DR-670. This is referred to as the "Initial Tempo." Use the following procedure to set the initial tempo for a song:
1. Select a song.
2. Hold SHIFT and press PAD2[CRASH 2] for "SONG EDIT," then release.
3. Hold SHIFT and press VOICE for "INIT TEMPO."
4. Release VOICE, but continue to hold SHIFT.
5. Turn the TEMPO/VALUE dial to select the desired tempo (20-260).
6. Release SHIFT.
7. Hold SHIFT and press PAD1[CRASH 1] for "SONG PLAY" when finished.