It's possible to change the MIDI note number assignments for each pad connected to the TD-6. Use the following steps to change the MIDI note numbers:
1. Press EDIT.
2. Press CURSOR right (>) to select "CONTROL."
3. Press ENTER.
4. Press CURSOR right (>) to select "Note No."
5. Hit the pad that you want to change the note number of.
6. Press the + or - button to choose the desired number.
7. Repeat steps 5-6 for the remaining pads.
8. Press KIT when you're finished. The new assignments are saved in the kit automatically.
Note: These settings can be made on a "per-Kit" basis, therefore you'd have to make the assignments for each kit of the TD-6.