JV-30: Using the Front Panel Sliders as MIDI Controllers
You can use the three Edit Palette sliders to send MIDI controller messages for
sequencing or controlling an external MIDI device:
1) Use the PART RIGHT/LEFT buttons to select the part you wish to control.
2) Press MIDI and CONTROL simultaneously. You are now in real-time control
3) Use the first slider to transmit Expression (controller #11). Use slider
number 2 to transmit Pan (Controller #10).
4) The third slider is programmable; use the VALUE UP/DOWN buttons to select
the Controller number you wish to transmit and adjust the slider as desired.
5) When you are finished, press MIDI and CONTROL simultaneously to exit this