Fantom-Xa: Initializing - Restoring the Factory Settings
The following procedure will clear the internal memory and reload the factory settings of your Fantom-Xa:
(CAUTION!!!!: All USER information will be lost!!! Be sure to back up any information you wish to keep!!!)
1. Press MENU to open the Top Menu window.
2. Press or to select "2. Utility," and then press
ENTER. The UTILITY MENU screen appears.
3. Press [F3 (FACTORY)]. A message will ask you for confirmation.
4. To execute the Factory Reset, press F6 (EXEC).
5. When the display indicates "Completed. Turn the Power off
and on again," turn the keyboard off, then on again.
NOTE: Never turn off the power during a Factory Reset. This may result in corrupted internal data and may prevent the power from being turned on again.