TD-11KV, TD-11K, TD-11: Initialization (Factory Reset)
Use the following procedure to clear the TD-11's internal memory and reload its factory settings.
Caution: All User information is lost during a Factory Reset. Be sure to first back up anything you wish to keep before proceeding.
1. Turn on the power of the TD-11.
2. Press MENU.
3. Press the down cursor button twice to show the "SYSTEM" icon.
4. Press the function 3 button (SYSTEM).
5. Press the down cursor button to select "Factory Reset."
6. Press function 3 four times.