Fantom Xa: Recording with the 16 Track Sequencer
Use the following procedure to record using the 16-track sequencer:
1. Press LAYER/SPLIT so it is lit.
2. Use the CURSOR < button to highlight USER.
3. Use the ROTARY DIAL to select PRST.
4. Use the CURSOR > button to highlight the PRST number.
5. Use the ROTARY DIAL to select 01 Seq: Template.
6. Press F2 PART VIEW.
7. Use the CURSOR ^ or v buttons to select a TRACK or PART.
8. Use the ROTARY DIAL to select a PATCH or sound.
9. Press the RED RECORD ● button so it is flashing to display the REALTIME REC STANDBY screen.
10. After pressing F6 START you will hear a one bar count-in after which recording begins.
11. When finished recording, press STOP ■ and RESET [<
12. Repeat steps 7 thru 11 for each additional TRACK or PART.