FP-7: Transposing The Lower Part In Dual or Split Mode
Use the following procedure to Transpose just the LOWER PART while in DUAL or SPLIT mode:
1. Press the FUNCTION button so it is flashing.
2. Press the flashing TRANSPOSE button to display the Keyboard Menu.
3. While holding down the DISPLAY button, use the -/+ buttons to select "Lower Octave Shift."
4. Use the -/+ buttons to set the TRANSPOSE value.
NOTE: You can set the value up to 2 octaves higher or up to 2 octaves lower.
NOTE: To set the TRANSPOSE value back to zero, press + and - simultaneously.
5. Press FUNCTION so it is not flashing to return to the main display.