MC-808: Initializing - Restoring the Factory Settings
The following procedure will clear the internal memory and reload the factory settings:
Caution!!!! All User information will be lost. Be sure to back up any information you wish to keep!)
1. Press SYSTEM to enter System mode.
2. Hold down SHIFT and press keyboard pad 16. The SYSTEM UTILITY screen will appear.
3. Use CURSOR to select "Factory Reset."
4. Press ENTER.
5. Press ENTER again to execute the Factory Reset.
6. When the display indicates "Please Power Off," turn the power off, then on again.
Note: Never turn off the power during a Factory Reset. This may result in corrupted internal data and may prevent the power from being turned on again.