Each of the TD-15’s 100 kits can be customized in a variety of ways. Choosing the desired instruments for each of the pads within a
drum kit is a good place to start. Here’s how.
- Choose a kit to edit.
- Press MENU.
- Press the function 1 button (INST).
- Hit a pad for which you’d like to choose a new instrument.
- Turn the dial to select the desired instrument.
- Repeat Steps 4 and 5 for any remaining pads you want to set up.
- Press EXIT twice when you’re finished — your changes are saved in the kit automatically.