VS-2000CD: Setting up the VS-2000CD as the Sync Slave
The VS-2000CD can be synced to a master device that generates Midi Time Code (or MTC).
1. Hold down SHIFT, and press F4[UTILITY].
2. Cursor down to 5[MIDI Prm] and press ENTER[YES].
3. Cursor to the SysEx.RX SW box and turn it to "ON".
4. Press F6[EXIT] to return to the Utility Menu.
5. Cursor down to 6[SYNC Prm] and press ENTER[YES].
6. Turn the SYNC MODE to "EXT".
7. Connect the MIDI cable from the MIDI IN port on the VS-2000CD to the MIDI OUT on the master device.
8. Set up the Sync Master device to transmit MTC per the instructions for that particular device.