MC-80: Putting Patterns Into a Song
The MC-80 can record and playback both Patterns and Songs. Patterns are short
song segments that can be set to repeat as needed. This is particularly useful
for repeating rhythm parts. Use the following procedure to put Patterns into a
1) Hold SHIFT and press REC.
2) Use the VALUE dial to select a Track.
3) Press F6 [STEP REC].
4) Press F2 [PATTERN].
5) Use the VALUE dial to select a Pattern.
6) Press F6 [PUT PTN] repeatedly to "put the pattern" in the track as often as
7) Press STOP when finished.