The following article will guide you through setting up the UA-25 as the default playback device for a Windows 7 or Vista operation system. This will allow software that uses Windows system sound settings (e.g. Windows Media Player, iTunes, etc) to output audio/music through the UA-25.
- Click on the Windows icons (or Start) on the bottom left of your screen.
- Click on Control Panel.
- On the top right of the Control Panel window, select "View by.." as "Category".
- Click on "Hardware and Sound".
- Click on "Sound". A Sound window appears.
- Click on the "Playback" tab.
- Click on UA-25 Out 1-2 and then select "Set Default". The UA-25 will be set as the default output device for software that uses Windows 7 or Vista’s operating system's sound settings (e.g. Windows Media Player, iTunes, etc).
- Click on OK.
Note: Many audio software applications require their own audio interface driver setup (e.g. Sonar, Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic, etc). Please refer to the software's documentation for their driver setup.