GT-6B: Editing Patches
The GT-6B has 80 user patches, any of which can be edited. Use the following steps to edit a user patch using the GT-6B’s EZ Tone feature.
1. Press EZ TONE.
2. Turn the PATCH/VALUE dial to choose the desired tone.
3. Use the effect knobs and effect buttons under the knobs to adjust the tone's characteristics.
Note: As each knob is turned and as each button is pressed, the screen shows the currently selected parameter and its value.
4. Press EXIT to return to the Play screen.
5. Press WRITE and turn the PATCH/VALUE dial to select a user memory location in which to store your settings as a new patch.
6. Press WRITE again to save the new patch.