D-20, D-10: Initializing - Restoring the D-10 / D-20 Factory Settings
The following procedures can be used to clear the internal memory and reload the factory settings:
(CAUTION: All USER information will be lost. Be sure to back up any information you wish to keep.)
D-10 and D-20 original factory data must be loaded in via MIDI or a Memory Card. However there is a memory clearing function that may stop any unusual problems occurring in the unit. (All of the "i" Tones and the Performance Patches will be erased, but all the Multitimbral Timbres will be retained.)
1. Power on while holding down TUNE/FUNCTION and WRITE.
LOADING FACTORY SOUNDS VIA MIDI:
1. Press DATA TRANSFER.
2. Use DISPLAY buttons to select ONE-WAY BULK SEL.
3. Press UPPER to select LOAD.
4. Press UPPER again to select ALL.
5. Press ENTER.
6. If WRITE PROTECT is ON, turn OFF by pressing WRITE, then press ENTER.
7. Send data from outboard sequencer.
LOADING FACTORY SOUNDS VIA CARD:
1. Insert the Factory Data Card into the card slot.
2. Press DATA TRANSFER.
3. Press the Display Up button twice to display CARD SELECT.
4. Press the right Cursor Button to select LOAD.
5. Press the left Cursor Button to select ALL,.
6. Press ENTER.
7. Press WRITE.
8. Press ENTER.